Submitted by Steph (Lisa’s sis)
Vegetarian Lasagna (This is my mom’s recipe)
- 2 jars Ragu pizza sauce or Spaghetti Sauce
- 8 (ish) dry lasagna noodles
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- EDIT: Vegetables (usually I use onion, red pepper, and green pepper, but can use whatever you want)
- Fresh garlic to taste
- In large saucepan, sautee garlic and vegetables in oil. Add sauce and simmer.
- In 9*13 glass pan, spread 1 cup sauce mixture.
- Top with one layer dry noodles, ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozarella cheese, parmesan cheese, & 1 cup sauce.
- Top with another layer dry noodles and sauce. Cover.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Top with remaining mozarella cheese.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.