from Steph Minster (Lisa’s sis)
Goldfish (This is the kind of recipe I love – Dump everything in a giant bowl, mix, bake, done)
- 3 6-ounce packages of goldfish crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 tsp dill weed (I usually use 2 tsp, 3 seems a bit much)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- Place the crackers in a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over crackers and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to two ungreased baking pans.
- Bake at 250 for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.