* 1 (12.5oz.) Canned Chicken-drained
* 1 (8oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese-softened
* 1 cup(s) of Cooked White Rice
* 1/4 cup(s) of Green Onions-chopped
* 1 cup(s) of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
* 1 (8oz.) Cresent Rolls
* 1 cup(s) of Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs
* 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
* 1 (14.5 oz.) Cream of Chicken Soup
* 3/4 C. Milk
Preheat Oven to 375
In large mixing bowl add, drained chicken, cooked rice,green onions, cream cheese.
Stir together until well blended.
Add in shredded cheese, salt/pepper to taste.
Open cresent rolls onto a floured surface.
Pinch together all the seams, making it into 1 large rectangle.
Using a pizza cutter cut into 12 even pieces.
Place Spoonful of filling in each square.